Are you looking for magical holiday events and activities to get in that Christmas spirit this year? If you have plans to visit Lenoir & the NC Foothills this holiday season, Tweetsie Railroad will transform into a winter wonderland for select days in November and December! There are several different holiday activities your entire family will love at Tweetsie Christmas, including:
- Train Ride—Ride in an open-air train and see thousands of dazzling Christmas lights and scenes aboard a historic, narrow-gauge steam locomotive. The holiday train runs every 30 minutes, and rides begin in the evenings at 5:30 p.m.
- Santa’s Gingerbread House—Bring your kids to see Santa in his magical house! Santa’s gingerbread house is filled with candied furnishings, and there will be a spot to drop off your letter to Santa during your visit.
- Live Christmas Show—Visit Tweetsie Palace and enjoy a heartwarming, toe-tapping live Christmas show that all ages will enjoy.
- Classic Amusement Rides—Add more magic to your evening on four classic amusement rides. Rides this year will include the Little Drummer Boy, F-80s, Bikes & Buggies, and the Himalaya.
- Outdoor Fire Pit—End your evening at the open fire pit and roast some s’mores with your loved ones.
Tweetsie Christmas is one of the premier holiday events for families with kids of all ages in Blowing Rock, North Carolina. Tickets sell out fast, so if you want to get in the holiday spirit at Tweetsie Christmas this year, buy your tickets soon!